Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Invitation Templates Death

color wave energy

... the theme of this year's Blog Action Day aims to write about poverty ... and here I am, sitting at a computer in any city, a any country of the so-called first world, wondering what I can write ...


... my adolescent dreams believed that the world could be changed to a piggy banks at the door of a mall or a banner in a demonstration, or by fasting for a particular day of the year .. . but eventually, all these ideas succumbed to the accuracy of the hegemony of the economy compared to that of human lives ... the illusion of adolescence led to impotence and resignation ...


... but again, time spent on my skin and I now think that poverty is eradicated in the awareness, personal commitment to do, think and consume, in a conscious and responsible. ..



0 comments:

Post a Comment