Thursday, January 29, 2009

Desmume Pokemon Freeze





... sometimes find slogans on the street with whom I am identified, anonymous writings of people who share his indignation and his thoughts and many of those times, manages to extract a smile or at least one positive thought about the civilization to which I belong ...


... today I came across this picture and thought ... because if not it would be wrong to act against the crisis ... consume less, share more, be more austere, not living beyond our means, forget the materialism that enslaves us to create real solidarity networks, ... and all that thought when three steps later, I found this one ...


....¿ what kind of people believe that ACT to change the world is to use violence and destroy nonsense like an ATM? ... without question the opinion that I deserve these people is the lowest consideration ...

... in my opinion, the use of violence is directly proportional to the inability to change the world with the ideas ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment