Sunday, February 13, 2011

How Much Voltage Does George Foreman Grill

In different ways ...

horrors I can not update .... for more! And not just because I have less time each day and the little I have I do other things like bringing home the go ahead, it costs more every day I at least have it with both order and a year ago.
If this is added to the super computer is slow and not imageshuck happens to that now you have to register and not to roll over ...! it seems that it is written somewhere that I can put in front of the computer to update ...!! If only once per week!


Well, here I am again ... look with a comfortable, simple, a jersey which I have put a lot of times but this time I have wanted to spice it up with the belt.
And it bores me to wear a single garment in the same way, rarely repeat the same look exactly like other times, this only happens when I'm out of ideas and proven shot looks ...

I like the result ...?? you would change something ...??

  • of HyM
  • Jersey White shirt Zara
  • Texans
  • Pimkie bag and cap boots MaryPaz


0 comments:

Post a Comment