Sunday, February 6, 2011

Require Disconnectionletter

Dilemmas ...

I do not know if this usually happens to you happens to me to me many times ..
When I go shopping and go with the intention to buy something .. (Other times I go shopping but no intentions ...) came in one of them and start poking around among the racks and find something I like, but 4 perches farther forward again see another piece of clothing that I like ... And so on until maybe 5 or 6 items ... I have very clear that all these items, only 1 or 2 I like, I will be fine ... etc ... (More, I want only one or two fit me ...)
I enter the dressing room, I start to try on clothes and start going like almost all! (Horror. ..!) Can not be! I must choose or half pay leave me! And this is what happened to me this time HyM.
jeggins
I loved this! but I also loved a couple of precious ponchos with Texans were on fable! And I like this jersey with elbow ... I choose? I took ...?
The jeggins was clear that he came with me but ... I took the poncho? which one ...??
Well, I tried to be practical and thought the poncho, if it is current but favors, favor ... not ... do not mark the forms and maybe I seemed like "bag" (which has to make a finding excuses not to take a pledge ...!!) So I thought I would get more out of this striped jersey, that elbow also give a modern touch and the jeggins are also very good ...
Although who knows if in a few weeks back to HyM, I meet with ponchos and in a moment of weakness has been one of them with me .... (And the flesh is weak ...)
  • Jeggins, shirt, jersey and wrap
  • HyM
  • Boots (old)
  • Chanel bag
Pd: certainly not that I have left some photos so small ... I tried to upload several times and this was the result ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment