Monday, January 31, 2011

Dora Birthday Sayings

Aires sailors ....

a while since I loved the navy blue coats ... but never found the time for me to find him ...
It was in these reductions without thinking, not even looking for it, when I met face to face with one of them ... Perhaps it was precisely the idea that I wanted because I found I was the color buttons Brown, although that was not exactly a real problem?
Because I changed directly by the typical gold buttons that are tired of looking at fashion blogs ... and the truth is that the change was perfect! It was the coat I was looking for! As a few simple buttons can change so much a garment ...!!
So I do not care much to continue doing some cool because it's way to recoup his coat! je je
eg
you like the result? I like so much like my navy blue coats with brass buttons or other clothing fetish you have that you love ...?

  • Sfera Coat Ladies Pants
  • HyM
  • Zara Cardigan (old)
  • Pimkie Boots Bandana HyM

0 comments:

Post a Comment