Monday, February 16, 2009

Mouth Piece For Braces'

Mirror, mirror magic





and erect a temple to the dreams - Joseph Joubert



matters stumble And three, four times if you love up, you redeem - M. Benedetti



Mirror magic mirror


Temple
I'm not good talking about myself, what to say, or just above me, Temple, I am what I am but not always what they represent.



And again you're not punk, not included as a mobile without a battery, moved into the inside pocket of my purse hook, satellite orbits or other clueless perhaps too far, I look to you, mirror, mirror magic looking for answers.



Mogano wood mirror, narrow and long, bending over his tripod trying to beat you seem to pick on your windmill blade, lanky viewer my excesses, not looking at you to sneak the old queen, I just want to see me, see me as I see you, the object of your desire, think body without a soul, and open myself to you, and for a moment away the darkness makes more obvious counterpoint to the pain, dark clear where my eyes reflect the waking hours of thinking and living, the tragedy of not forgetting, of longing that I have hurt and happiness sterile batter into the remains of what might be, accident or fate.



and defeated my knees on the soft feel of the park keep the balance of composure, like Alice looking through my mirror, I find the other side where everything is equal but everything goes in the opposite direction, reverse my universe where my white knight will fit your foot right in my left shoe.



no longer seek the world of fantasy but the reality is altered and why I believe you guess the other side, I hear my name in your mouth, do not touch me but I feel like my skin bristles at the way your eyes and drop my sex springs excited as freshly cut fig tree and I imagine that we stand, as I like, against my ass you cold hits your glass and your eyes looking for me squirm, but only find a mirror without reflection, an image almost diffuse vampirized for you, not only the right to float fatua , Idle fancy, or even see where masks sometimes say more about us than our faces.



Listen you, behind the mirror, not for me to give advice, I see, I'm here too, in front of you smeared your body with brine and although it hurts, encájate a smile and fly, the show must go on, the fairy tales will grow but never die.



And remember, you can always fly now The show must go on!








0 comments:

Post a Comment