Saturday, February 14, 2009

What Do I Do With My Dog Who Died

A calm to my senses orgy

My Life Before Me - Wojciech Kilar - Gustav Klimt



An orgy calm to my senses

As a creature of habit, some time ago I found among my favorite matches recurring cyclical woman who seeks the blue sea from its deadly and time they lived in their immortal, almost all were modernists.

Sometimes, as a foreigner, my nose hint Els Quatre Gats hoping that I displayed the spirit of some of them and believe loitering between modernist facades revive past scenes.

My delivery was a few years late, I would have been great-grandmother my mother, I would have been better as my grandfather because it would not be a missed call, a Camille Claudel living in the shadow of my passion, my lewd Rodin on duty, after which the hide,

would have been invited to Rusiñol

apprentice Gaudí, Victor Horta,

model Alfons Mucha,

My Puccini's Mimi,

quiet inspiration to Satie, Debussi,

uncertain for tomorrow Pessoa,

hope for Mário de Sá Carneiro,


lips were kissed by Klimt

the ideal of a blue dream to Rubén Darío and his blue back to my sea

many others expect.

A beautiful trio, Klimt, Satie and Kilar, invited to the soundtrack of my life, my senses leap from one to another, passion is my skin fresh shaken, crazy eyes and ears gradually subside and let me do, I know tomorrow will bring Not What - do not know what tomorrow will bring (last text by Fernando Pessoa)

Gustav Klimt - Gymnopedie - Erik Satie

0 comments:

Post a Comment