Friday, February 27, 2009

Excercise While Bronchitis

Uncover your happiness, stop shaking


"We are time. Human beings are time. We are made of clay kneading time and three or four memories. That is the raw material from which we are formed. Seconds. Minutes. Months. Years. Decades. Centuries. Millennia. And I'm here not knowing what to do and I tremble. Tiemblo time. "(From The singing voice of Eloy Tizon)




This thought had haunted me unconsciously recent months, but last night Joseps all you who are behind this campaign of Coca-Cola ( do not forget that this is marketing, and I another link buzz, but who cares?), you helped me see me, I could not help my skin prickled chill joyful tears of grief and happy when I knew at once to ensure that as for some time had stopped shaking time.




"Do not dawdle and go to find what makes you happy. You are here to be happy. Uncover your happiness "


0 comments:

Post a Comment