Thursday, March 5, 2009

Kishidan Kisarazu Guest Star

CAUC Binary Stars







" often meets his destiny the roads we take to avoid "Jean de la Fontaine"








One day I explained that there are double stars or binaries, pairs of stars held together by the force of gravity by turning around a common center of it for some time, I do not remember much, but I do remember is the day it all began, on 26 January.


'm a terrible driver and was getting more angry because I had to haberles planted a big NO when the direction of my firm conviction that we needed a few days of "living together", he insisted on locking up the whole pack in a little rural hotel in the middle of nowhere, so it was checking.


had left behind the blasts of hot air that had started the trip in Perth northwards and now it seemed that you played the turn of the fog, a strange fog, really. Believed to have passed the crossing but was not entirely sure, were already about four and supposedly was a time that should have arrived in paradise templates neurotic of yore, and the signal does not appear anywhere, was beginning to worry me had followed step by step all directions, or so he thought, and I was there by the yellow cobblestone road in search of the Wizard of Oz but that still did not know.



The fog disappeared by magic but a heavy atmosphere was still there and found myself in a way that seemed more like a forest track Red light gasoline miles I was looking for my eye winking and flirting now frantic to me, I feared that the very drunk had gobbled the five-liter reserve, mobile coverage and had no GPS was on strike, my nerves were at the optimum point to start boiling my retirement totally zen of relaxation and harmony with the suckers with which they lived most of my days dogs.




the edge of the complaint and physical violence and verbal abuse suffered by my car, two pumps and a small shop in almost complete darkness loomed between the trees. Paré, it was not clear if he was in service even if the door was open, insistent honk when I saw him a few feet away next to a tree with a reflective vest, I cried and did not flinch, as I approached I saw he was wearing glasses and that was strange when I noticed I had almost completely obscured in a matter of minutes.




already with him, just looked at me, I think I went out of his reverie, I quilted for indifference and cocky attitude, I wanted to humiliate him, was handsome the highly Jodi:


- It does not work here .

- B uenos morning, Mrs. - I nodded twisted- the station is out of service since this morning due to lack of supply.
- Y to me telling me I need to fill the tank, you idiot.
- How come you got here? The access road is cut by collapse and take a few hours in hell where do I open it could have happened?
- Ha! And do you care what are you doing standing here? - did not answer, just stared into the sky.
- Lady, do not read newspapers? if you do not want to damage the eyes, do not look, follow your path or enter the store, but leave me alone.




Then I remembered, the solar eclipse had been hearing about him these last few days but I like mine always ignored anything that was not me, my work and so I could report something.





Bounced, I turned around, not knowing where I was, out of fuel and unable to communicate for the time being the only man to reach had no choice but to wait as much as I would like to scream and rant. I entered the store and found a phone but saw none, I almost had to grope for the light was minimal, I could not help to look closer to the window when I heard him enter.


stood there behind me, possibly deciding how to lie down, or counting how many years would fall by strangling him, when I saw his hands over my head with glasses like yours, I set them free a word, but since I started to feel that he did not need and not need them anymore, and without turning, driven by God knows what, we look to the sky, it seemed that was the sign we were waiting because as the night came in the day, the distance between us disappeared, do not know if it was he who was rubbing on me or er to me who was looking for his touch, his hands went for my body to build them a triquini, his hands were soon wrapped Lycra stifling my three buttons, as always blew my mind, finally going to be the star of Monsters Ball, or Jessica Lange and Juliette Binoche Postman in Injury , imagining I was excited so, that did not look at it, although I turned and he insisted he did not want his kisses wanted his body and clinging to display the gold chain around his neck hit him softly to each push him, with every click of the metal was Jeremy, or Jack, or those men who demanded my fantasy.




The magic of what was happening up above us was penetrating and when was your ring of fire and it was not him or them, it was you and now, I wanted to see, without the protection the strange glasses, I turned my head, I looked your eyes and I liked what I saw in them, for the first time I felt I should find somewhere over the rainbow and as Dorothy, that there was no place like home and I asked you what I had almost forgotten: Kiss me, man of the stars!

((Congratulations JA))


"Whatever happens, never lose your innocence" F. Fellini














0 comments:

Post a Comment