Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Frequencies Of Indian Free Channels Of Nilesat

But where? Where?




"I was getting sad sad restlessness and hunger. I did not think anything ever happen to me. Desperately felt the desire to be a woman, to dive in life. Why enslaved me that need to fall in love first? Where was I going to start my life? In each study they came expecting the miracle that occurred. It seemed that around me flowed a great stream, which I was on the sidelines. I had to find someone who felt like me. But where? Where? "Delta of Venus by Anaïs Nin.


"hid my womanhood to engulfed in the world of the poet, the dreamer, the child. I created a myth, a legend, a lie, a fairy tale, a magical world, a world that collapses every day ... .... and makes me want to finish as Virginia Woolf. " The introduction of IV Journal


This woman fascinates me and scares me when I think intuition in their journals in my sniffing something indecent but consented to a full life but forever unsatisfied ... ..
... .... But I do not crave an end, as Virginia Woolf rather live in a particular Odyssey Penelope and build what was destroyed without waiting for Ulysses or covertly so.


0 comments:

Post a Comment