Friday, March 6, 2009

Woke Up With A Swollen Red Elbow

Valmont & 2nd. Literary Contest Edition






"'s friend and us" in two parts: "The friend, she and I (male)" and " The friend, you and I (female) " presented under the pseudonym leuka with "Revenge of the tobacconist has won first prize in the Literary CAUOC 2009 - Qty of UOC Universitat Oberta de Catalunya. My thanks here to everyone: participants for their great work, readers for their courtesy and kindness and especially to the organizers (Maika are lovely!) By the initiative. To all my appreciation for the time spent either very scarce among cauoqueros always immersed training requirements, professional and personal in our days of 25 hours. E não esquece you me "Blue Sky, Blue Sea" obrigado because of Inspiration ainda uma fonte that as Ideias às esgotam vezes is ;-).

The only way to support the existence is stunned in the literature as in a perpetual orgy. "Gustave Flaubert

0 comments:

Post a Comment