Monday, March 30, 2009

Reckless Aggression Sick Feet



I invite you to violate thresholds, stealing keys, locks violate
sit at the table of the occult, testing of the forbidden and dangerous;
I invite you to drink our sin.
I propose toast crumbs heat it again, seeking revenge,
battered bread and honey together in baptism
to be the beginning and end at the same time. Tattoo
skin of the soul and the senses. I summoned the game
share
invade the house of mystery and their domains. Take up arms
books of magic; reinvent covens, witch

be crowned at the point
circle just that light my fire.
I dare you let loose you I release you,
name you relish my nights of doubt,
to look together in the moonlight
blanket of dry leaves amass our crib.
I invite you propose


to summon you eat with your fingers this orgasm
little by little, to blind our eyes.
land locked in Merlin,
God or Lucifer or even;
the woman who flies the bolts. Sensual


Fioriello Horacio poem in The Trench of Juan de los Palotes

0 comments:

Post a Comment