Monday, March 30, 2009

Mcculloch Strimmer Mt270

Pizza fingers may i feel I've Said by ee cummings


I can feel, "he said
may i feel I
Said (I'm going to scream, "she said -
(I'll squeal Said She
only once," he said) just
Once Said he)
oh, what a delight, "she said
it's fun Said She


(I can play," he said
(may i touch Said I
much? "she said
Said how much she
much, "he said-)
a lot Said he)
why not? Said she
why not Said She


(come on, "he said
(let's go Said I
not far," she said
not too far Said She
where it away - he said
what's too far Said I
where you are, "she said-)
Where You Are Said she)


I can stay," he said may i stay
Said I
(in what way, "she said
(Which Way Said she
well, "he said
like this Said I
if you kiss me," she said
if you kiss Said She


I can move, "he said may i move

Said I love? She said-)
is it love Said she)
if you want, "he said
Said if you're willing I
(but you kill me," she said
(But You're killing Said She


that's life, "he said
But it's life Said I
but your wife, "she said
But your wife Said She
now," he said)
now Said he)
ay, "she said ow
Said She



(excellent, "he said
(tiptop
Said I do not stop," she said
Said she do not stop
O no - he said-)
Said oh no I)
slowly, "she said
go slow Said She



(corristes you? - Said he
(cccome? Said I
ummm - she said-)
ummm Said she)
are divine! "He said
're divine! Said I
(you are Mine - she said-)
(you are Mine Said she)



your English for my English, my English
your eyes, your eyes
your understanding of your understanding
perhaps you
without head or tail until you read on
loud cynical appearance hides a romantic
maverick, distorting
unusual, daring
ee cummings

0 comments:

Post a Comment