Saturday, April 18, 2009

Alcohol And Throat Cysts



I'm still free
nothing is complicated by your side
you make me
free
'm irreconozible since I met
more alive and more sensitive because you are here
counting your seconds with my
and this is thinking of you wrote
because I love you,
because I love above all but
more powerful than the knight Don money
reborn your lover and the warrior asleep
do
can speak only with the heart first
and I love are the light of my hole
that blanket wraps me in this cold January
are the most beautiful flower I saw growing between my land
the light and peace to a war correspondent and you
saltare all fences
the go
kiss your footprints on the floor
because I want to yell
entire planet
it's you and me will save
any pitfalls with your support
will climb on your back until you reach your neck
to caress your ear and define you the most beautiful
all your details all your flashes
are stars in the sky and I can not live without them
not think it's logical that I obsessions
paint smiles on your face
most of my passions
and again today to dream turned my
phrases to listen to them and volases
I think you always know to be my guide
and show the directions in my moments of doubt
the hard decisions
easy that you put no conditions
you see
all are celebrations
is not normal for me
excited when I come and grow and I MECES
in your love and your peace and quiet swings
every problem is a game
your love sets me free and give me your love.
MIRAME * LOVE ME KNOW YOUR LOVE MAKES ME FREE
over time if not I have you next
no shadows since you have enlightened me come.
Tocame , SiƩnteme KNOW YOU LOVE ME DO INVINCIBLE
There is nothing wrong because these next
your love becomes free in this mad love.
KNOW YOUR LOVE MAKES ME FREE
I'll be there when
cry and laugh when
in your days of melancholy
and in your joys
there will be
when you sleep and when you dream
in in your deepest fears
and your nights more cold
of jame just write
retratarte rescue of nowhere
whenever you feel sad
just look at you every
am
your scent drives my pen
feel my weight up on your pillow
every thousandth in your legs
and your smell
every night is eternal if you're around
please keep near this bridge builder
with people skills
and makes love to the minds
Deste madman who will front
when you wake up smiling as always
so bright and is that these teeth are diamond
and is that your eyes are drawings that speak of how you feel
and before you ask I answer
always come up the bottom of your world
deeper and deeper when we go walking talking
when you see that I'm looking at getting
me more tender studying your moves in the sun
and writing without control
under this tree
love marble
always strong against any adversity
into the train of life
you to freedom and
well is your love
like a sigh in your
mouth makes my floor
quiet and is your love and your love breath
all makes sense
death
after this love lived ..
your love makes me free and so d free I say ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment