Monday, April 13, 2009

Denise Milani Breast Pump

Because I love you Poems Pain


pain I bring a backpack hanging from my back

A flower that has thorns
A tear of love.
A skirt that there is no corners
A neighborhood
my voice in a sad tone
That stems from my rhyme.
A
hangs I hope the sky that burns me go on strike

Feelings Towards chimera.
A politician who vows to do better nation

A girl with a priest in the room
Sola

Sequels are consequences that hurt my teacher

experience and the instinct of blows that come
I never give up no longer makes sense

believe to be the cutest
And just to be the most hurt
Inspiration
shows me the truth of everyday

A very sinister shadow that hijacks my poetry

hidden in the depths of a light pit
The church and its background
Justified with the cross of Jesus.
write without control, lack of control
live without control, at the foot of alcohol
That's the heart failure if the destination handling
A hand rules us like mules "

0 comments:

Post a Comment