Monday, April 6, 2009

Opis Silnika 125 4t Tuning

. Living


the death of the Brugal and penalties are
when everyone seems have the right
when you appear in my mind from dark thoughts dancing,
when the world is a prison windowless
injustice when we hug and kiss us

solitude when the bad time comes without invitation
when time choking us and takes away the air.

when this happens I feel, callus and piensi in solitude, I look old and feel nostalgia in my skin
and I realize that none exists, "First I think, therefore I am" I only exist
when I feel, before feeling I'm just a piece of steak that breathes.

A sack of broken bones when he cries, when ...
cries when he realizes that the future never comes, that this is past, and that the past
remain unchanged as the gesture of a sphinx, and the truth hurts, but pain
tells us we are alive.

"Villa Carmen On Me"

0 comments:

Post a Comment