Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Hutch Trickstar For Sale Canada

A masculine touch ... The Mini

a while since I put these shorts and the truth is that I had wanted, but always wanted to do I was not inspired enough to combine.

But finally, in the most simplistic, a simple white shirt and a jacket I had a look to my taste resultón.
Served with my precious booties that are watching lately up ad nauseam, but we really do not know what shoes to use in those days ... but I think it will soon bring out the sandals, because today is making a summer heat!

This look would you highlight touch male would give both the shorts (just fallen ...) and American long.
happen to you ...?? have a garment in the closet ... that you see every day but I'll give rodeos because they find the "inspiration" necessary to combine and then one day ... see the light?? aj ja aaj


  • Shorts
  • Zara Basic T-HyM
  • American
  • , boots and bag HyM


0 comments:

Post a Comment