Sunday, May 8, 2011

Martial Art Finger Boards

Good for "No questions, no coverage"


To Fly cojonera politicians are the worst, the inevitable .. If we could laminating.

worst thing a politician has is powerful, all day surrounded thurifers not stop to tell the high and handsome he is, is being forced to leave the arena to serve that end four unpresentable always touching the balls with assessments that do not want to hear and not want to answer questions.

Journalists! Tocanarices Damn!

I voted, think of the August hero, but to them ... Who has put them there? Who has given them sailing in this funeral? What right ....?

an impertinent question can not stand, nor his advisors support that they find something wrong they do. If he is where he is, shamelessly think, is because it's worth. Lets see what they are made, ready! Sure could not stand even half as I do that to me I'm always playing and they just waiting to see when the shit.

But why do I have to spend my time? And if I dedicate why do I have to put up with rudeness?

And grow, they come up as more are believed impregnable. As more power hog. Only the balls begin to seem bearable. Ideal situation for the politician happy: critical zero, zero, pouting, buts zero, zero, HOWEVER ...

They forget the expiry date of their situation and tend to be tempted to believe eternal, to think that what he decides is all that can be decided and that the global world is a bunch of undocumented which he, luckily he is, knows how to treat. Until they lose North:

Why do I have to take questions at a press conference?

Why do I have to stoop so low? A landmark pa them!. From now drop my roll, and then I get up and go. Get them.

said than done. As he said, they decide to come and come. And we, gasp, having taken note and left evidence of their infumable roll, there we were sat
With
alelaos face with the inevitable and certain feeling that Scoundrels are a bunch of that, impotent or cowardly, swallow rudeness and arrogance by a tube without being able to react


I see between their promoters highly respected colleagues and friends. Like

at least been put on the table the evidence of something we should not tolerate. And I would like to celebrate the success of this battle that now begins: not go to those political calls which not accept questions. Or abandon. Sounds great. So pretty, are you going to forgive me, I can hardly believe it.

Unpresentable
A powerful call of duty to your immediate boss hinting that the environment in which workers could lose institutional advertising, and make the ass dignity. JT

0 comments:

Post a Comment