Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Thank You Phare For The Weddding Program

Dimoni shorts + tights

Look for a Sunday afternoon .. of which still you can not trust in taking off your clothes go, but wanting to go slowly sacándotelas ...
The dilemma I have now is with the shoes I ... boots seems too much for the weather, but is that sandals or wedges still seems excessive to me ... The weather is crazy!
So lately I opt for boots ...
explain that we're done with birthday celebrations ... Renée was Malita (resfriada. ..) and just the day of his birthday was a fever, a shame, because it was very "silly" so we could not enjoy as the occasion deserved ... but hey, you're much better, almost fully recovered and the second party did (With the friends ...) came out much better!
But I think for the next, the venue will never be my home! aj ja aaj
  • White Shirt Cardigan HyM
  • Berska Shorts Boots Stockings HyM
  • Calzedonia

0 comments:

Post a Comment