Wednesday, April 27, 2011

8 Weeks Pregnant Achey Legs

2 options for a dress

a while since I had wanted to get this look ... I had imagined a few times and thought it might be cool ...
I do not know if the same happens to you, but I often when I'm doing nothing, quiet ... (Which is rare ...!!) my head starts to think in different combinations in clothes that I have and this was one of those combinations you create in your mind but until you do not "live and direct" do not know if it will look good or not ....
And I must say that after seeing it because I loved it! It is a dress that used last year for a wedding when he was "extremely pregnant" "not if you remember ..." you can see it here and I thought giving you the option pleated skirt, so popular this summer you might get a new air.
And I think I got it! you who do you think ...??

Another thing that I usually happen is that it is quite a feat to remember all the items I have!! and above and want to combine with many others! Because having so many clothes and I can not be any visible in the closet ... uf ...!! the situation is complicated! I usually also pass you ...?? as solucionais?
  • HyM Dress Jersey
  • of HyM
  • Pimkie bag Gabardine
  • Zara Shoes Signes
  • Mango Belt Leggings
  • Calzadonia

0 comments:

Post a Comment