Friday, April 22, 2011

Vba Mac Trucchi Pokemon Cristallo

One year of life ... My dress

forgotten I had this more than usual (which is saying ...) but there have been reasons ...
One is that he had no photos to show and so obviously I can not update, but another reason and no less importantly, this week was the birthday of my daughter, Renee and I had to take care of other things as the party that will do this weekend and the festival also will the coming weekend (one with other family and friends ...)

Apart from that I'm creating a photo album of his first year with Hoffman and takes time and dedication and now devote myself excited over it. And is that a year goes a long life ..!
But that does not mean that you forget me or the blog! No, no, no! So we took yesterday that hung on for a bit to go out and take pictures, because what it is today and it's raining!
Look
comfortable (as has been used to in my lately ...) with a simple denim shirt and a simple but chic (if you can call it ...) given by American (which looks I love the American in jeans and rooms ...!!) leopard, which give different note in the look.
Another update will teach you more about these shoes that I love but spend the years and I wear very little ...

By the way, I have never spoken of earrings and pendant that I (and I think it has gone more times for the blog ...) are the gift that my husband gave me when I had to Renee, I have , as you can imagine a very very special love. But they are also made especially for me by a friend who is a jewelry designer, so I am even more passionate! Is able to create you the idea that you have in your head, so if you fancy you want to give a gold or make any gift, you only have to get in touch with her and explain your idea.

0 comments:

Post a Comment