Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Subject In A Thank You Email Interview

Vintage ...

Not that it is but it reminds me of vintage dresses ... either because of their pattern, the shape of the dress ...
is a dress that I have already several seasons for Mango and always had been used in summer, but this time I wanted to take before they come the heat.
And as I get it?? because the truth is that without thinking I added tights, leggings and American ... I was not sure of that mix but I've been pleasantly surprised to see after photos and see that I love the result!
And to you who you think ...??
By the way, I wanted to tell you that today's blog "Your vestidos.com" published an interview I did a few days ago. If you want to know something more about me you can go to read only you have to clik here.

From here to thank Marta Peña, the blog manager for being so kind to me at all times.
Thank you!
  • Mango Dress Blazer HyM
  • (customized, down coat) Boots
  • Pimkie
HyM Bag

(one of the owners I have without realizing "The Renée Blopg" forgive the mistake ...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment