Sunday, April 3, 2011

Emcees Sample Introduction



Reuse HyM cardigan, I think that the give much use this summer arrives but this time I loose, in all its breadth and combined with some leggings.
And as I see many of you asking about me going lately Renée and I'm not telling you anything, I think it's time to do it and put some recent photos. Renée

will meet this month and 1 year!! Yes, yes, 1 Anita ... as time goes by God ...!! As you see now is very biggie, but is tiny in stature, not yet walking or crawling, but we are already seeing signs of crawling soon!

eating food is already chopped ... thing has cost me a lot! because I was so afraid that I choke on that a couple had brought me ...!! sustillos but at night her dinner and ham, cheese, grilled fish, pan bimbo ...

Well, that is check bug! not for me or leave me to do anything, now at the stage of "mastitis" only want the pick me and be with me. Already has about three teeth and others to erupt ... and well, I am going to say ...? it's beautiful!

0 comments:

Post a Comment