Thursday, April 14, 2011

Wedding Add Orchid Ballroom Jakarta

Energy Collection Clothing


few weeks ago I spoke energy collection spring-summer had Smash in Barcelona and seeing your garments see that continue with their innovative character, young, casual and colorful.




Besides having for the first time bloggers on his show and be totally successful!

So when I got my dress from the collection Energy, I have not missed the opportunity to premiere these days we have had hot here in Barcelona.
It seems ideal for these hot summer days because it is super nice and cool!

also for its vivid colors and I find many different combinations!
And is that seeing these clothes, who is not looking forward to the arrival of the summer to enjoy them to stop??

  • Smash Dress Boots Pimkie
  • American
  • Zara
  • Bosanova Able

0 comments:

Post a Comment