Saturday, April 16, 2011

Tamilwords For Marriage Invitation



I like "live" in the air Palm Sunday in Seville. Eternal stranger in this city that I pass for a brief period that was extended, I think I'm lucky to live here this big week starting today. Thirteen years now. Thirteen years that, when they get these days and I go out, I'm happy. Happy because I see people happy, happy because these days in Seville are without a doubt, all a feast for the senses.

From today I am privileged viewer what I see, from what I hear, as taste, so I play, so I smell ... The religious character of the day the truth is that I repampinfla. But what happens in the streets of Seville each year at this time I do not leave indifferent.


desire smells like orange blossoms and many, of living, the evenings are longer since changed the time and people, many people, for many many people, took to the street wanting to feel and brand. I like the movement of people of all ages and with that recognizable expression on the face of those who have come to the theater and waiting since the show begin soon.

I like groups of young girls and the joy they convey. That joy with which adorn his newly purchased clothing, shoes that afternoon when I get carried in their hands because they have had enough on his feet after daring debut in this day of so much sway.

Strolling through Seville on Palm Sunday is a ritual to which I confess addict since I got here. I think for everyone there is a date, time, a moment that repeats every so often and which serves to make mental calculations about how many days like that you can enjoy what's left of life. For many that always compute will be few. "Sixty, seventy, for the young? "Twenty, thirty for talluditos already? We must bebérselas to the last drop.

For some of these key dates are usually the birthday for the fair other people, or New Year's Eve. For me it is capitalized Day on Palm Sunday, the day the flowers explode and burst-clad girls on their new clothes, the day that symbolizes the return of bright days and given shelve the cold, dark winter evenings, the day that makes one feel how hot the sun on your face and how children's kisses are cooler than ever announcing beach, summer, and joy.

Everything smells so good in this week's holiday starts now ... We are alive, we passed another winter and now plays celebrate, enjoy it, squeeze it until the new shoes from the illusion we skinned the foot of the life and to them in hand as they debut the girls Seville Palm Sunday shoes, walk but jubilant barefoot on the cobblestones of a reality that today I feel like more than ever, see the best face possible.



JT Photo is the companion José Manuel Vidal

0 comments:

Post a Comment