Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Broken Capillaries On Baby's Leg









I can finally upgrade!! and this time it was not only due to lack of time ... but because it's not what happened with the program I use to upload the photos did not work ... Thanks to Judit's blog "Mademoiselle juju" I suggested a different program and I've been able to update! but I saw leaving the blog and not for lack of time!!
I have yet to do some research as to make the photos larger, but then, little by little ... And in these photos
drawing the tail of heat these days because it is true that has turned cold!
And of course, with a sailor look testing testing ... this is the result!


I hope to update a little more often, to see if they may not again have such problems and only have the problems of everyday ... lack of time, fatigue ... that in this way I served! Shorts
    Zara
  • of HyM
  • Jersey Leggings Calzedonia
  • Dancers Zara (old)
  • Zara jacket (old)
Look

0 comments:

Post a Comment