Friday, March 25, 2011

Free Films En Espanis

Looking in the trunk .... Camel

of
... memories ... found this dress for several years but I have not missed any season because I still enjoy myself as much as the first day.
And every time I put it never combine in the same way, there's always something that changes, or shoes or a snap ... and that makes me take it with a different feel.
This time I combined with the mustard cardigan, which I think the color looks good with the dress and my boots archiconocidos that you have seen that ad nauseum but I are super comfortable for day to day I never tire of using them.
To you pass that you continue using seasonal items seasons or after each season are of the garment is forgotten?
And by the way, yesterday was the long-awaited night of Smash "SEASON OPENING PRESENTATION" I could not attend the final but everything went wonderfully well.
saw the parade streaming and bloggers models were spectacular! as if indeed all life huvieran! Huvo
party until dawn if you want to see the pictures you can clik here and if you want to read the review you can enter the blog of Smash www.ifeelsmash.com

Although I am sure that blogs of girls attending the event find a detailed chronicle. Hopefully this
repeat soon!



  • Mango dress and belt
  • Zara cardigan
  • Pimkie Boots
  • bag Tantra



0 comments:

Post a Comment