Thursday, March 17, 2011

Szybka I Bezbolesna Smierc?

Diferestes combinations look for a dress ....

Photos of a day that was sunny, because we have another week that will not stop raining ..! Although more than what's raining is pouring ... mia mother ...!! that way of falling water ...
And with the desire to have all that comes and the weather ... But ... wait for the weekend, which they say will be good ...
And this time it was the turn of this dress again ... may not you may remember him because a long time ago that I took in pictures, it was summer and not before, if not the other ... so you see that has a time ...
But that does not leave me to love ... On the contrary, I love every time I wear it! Also can be used both in winter and summer ... This time I combined with grays and coat, bag and shoes in brown.

I liked the result, you ...???

    Body
  • Stradivarius gray coat and dress
  • HyM belt necklace HyM
  • Calzedonia Leggings Shoes Signes
  • Bag White

0 comments:

Post a Comment