Monday, March 28, 2011

Cost Of Power Proxbraces Costs

conversations among friends @ s

hello how are you? I hope very well, long time since I last mind here because I have much to do with my children at school, other formalities at the university began to study photography career, this race is something that I love me love, besides my career I am studying hair stylist just started, I have very little to go but I really like the problem is money, as the two races are in some ways are very expensive, so which frustrated me a bit, my husband tells me to stay with the hair stylist just faster because it is something I love and I can start generating revenue faster and for that I would then consider separate photography career that my kids are young and need more attention, I can not believe that recently when I started the paperwork and died of the excitement of being Photo's career but seeing that money no longer fit for anything was when I began to wonder, just as the processed and I did and I hope to pass the exam and the two things I love and continue excelling as a person and offer my children a better future and maybe a good example, many girls and boys drop out of school and is dedicated to the party or marry young like I did the only thing in this, I can advise is to do what they like and preferably in time to battle it out not so much to do that and then with children and more responsibilities , costing more work but equally never too late to get ready and do what you like, I look forward to everything and if not, take into account much of what I have been advised it is the decision made will be for my sake and my children and my husband's clear jijiji, as this is very important to me I wanted to share it with you to give me their opinions, I hope to advise me something or whatever makes me happy to hear from you and hope to soon upload more videos and talks jiijijij nicest and most advice for now is all I pay is a see you later

0 comments:

Post a Comment